Thursday 19 January 2012

The Vintage shopper

If you are on the same train as I am i.e. the vintage train, you will find this piece of information very useful.
As I was scouring the web for useful info (instead of jacking for oncoming exams), i found this...
Still interested? more info after the jump.
Ok, it's not that hot but it is to me and i guess to every other person in the vintage craze.
photo credit- Ladybrille magazine
I found this pic for the opening of this store and judging from the eclectic taste of the store owner, i judge that one would surely find good stuff. the owner Yoanna pepper Okwese is the current fashion editor at Fab magazine and she is one of the most stylishly dressed editors presently in Nigeria.
Watch out for her profile by me.
P.s: Success in your exams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment