Sunday 7 October 2012

Sunday series


Today's service was great......and I felt great too....wearing my fave skirt, I had a new spring to my step, just because I wore my best striped skirt.:D.
Okay! Let's have the analysis of the outfit...
  1. A white top with contrasting black collars, and a handful of stars here and there
  2. black and white striped skirt from primark
  3. nude and black patent court shoes
  4. suede envelope clutch
  5. accessories were minimal...a black bangle, a couple of rings, and my fave goddess earrings. :D

















And I'm in my elements with the monochromatic trend...I love me some "black 'n' white".
Also, if you need help with print clashing,the following tips would do you good;
  • choose a "theme"! Your theme could be the prints, colour, etc.....for example, your theme  colour  could be blue. so in both separates (for example, a top and shorts), the prints should have blues at thereabout the same shade so it gives it a kind of balance.
  • be confident!!! this is the most important aspect. print clashing is a challenge so you have to be confident, else, you could end up being a fashion victim
                                                                                                                     

2 comments: