Tuesday 9 October 2012

oh yeah! final year........

         I remember the exact day I resumed as a fresher here in Covenant uni...those memories are very nostalgic and dear to me. I also remember how I was ridiculed and 'mocked' for my choice;  my friends laughed at me and never missed an opportunity to poke at me..."oh, you're going to Convenant ?"...."that glorified secondary school?" This constant ridicule has continued even till my final year. *shrug* I survived didn't I? And every time I remember my days as a fresher am like "wow, time fucking flies!"
         Well this is a kind of reminiscence about the days-weeks-months-years past. It is also a kind of outlet where I would be able to let off some 'final year steam', 'cuz baby, it's all about final year on here!
         I would also be comparing my 'dreams' about Uni and what I actually experienced (boy,was I let down). But I would go all cliche by saying that I gained more than I lost (yeah, yeah, whatever). So from today I'm gon be writing about my life in school and how I can't wait to get the fuck outta here (kukere)....(azonto)...(etighi).............
                                                                                                           -KJ
                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment